NIT Online application – How to apply NIT
NIT Online application: The eagerly awaited moment, the NIT admission season has come, this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the National Institute of Transport (NIT).
It is this time of the year that determines student’s future and hence students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU has prepared the admission guidebook as a tool to guide students on admission process
The NIT Online Application System – NIT Online Admission system
As a result of an increased number of students applying to the National Institute of Transport, student’s admission process has become more complex with interested learners applying from different geographical locations, applying for a myriad combination of subjects. In this situation is fast becoming increasingly difficult to handle such a large volume of student’s admission in the traditional methods. This has resulted to an increasing need for using technology and adapting to an online admission management system.
Therefore, the National Institute of Transport (NIT) is the among of the educational institution in Tanzania that have been adapting the use of Online admission system to process students’ applications. The National Institute of Transport NIT Online Admission System; a web-enabled software designed to manage NIT admission related operations (NIT Online applications). Using this system; Students can simply apply for the courses they are interested online.
In this post you will learn in details about : how to create an NIT online admission account, how to login on to your NIT admission login account and make online application at the National Institute of Transport, how to pay NIT online application fees, you will also be able to understand all the important requirements for successful admission at NIT.
Important things to consider before applying online at National Institute of Transport (NIT).
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free NIT Online application
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook carefully:
- Familiarize yourself with the NIT admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the NIT admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about NIT admission requirements.
- Make a full list programs/courses you are going to apply for at the National Institute of Transport (NIT).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your NIT online application account through NIT Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your NIT online application fee: Before starting the application, process make sure you have 10000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
How to apply for various Undergraduate programs via NIT Online Application – NIT Online Application System
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for bachelor degree programs at the National Institute of Transport via the NIT online application system.
NOTE: To make your application easier, you are advised to use supported web browsers such as;
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Microsoft Edge.
Instructions on how to apply for various programmes at NIT throughNIT – Online Application System (OAS) (http://184.108.40.206/OAS/index.php/login/)
- Step #1: Visit the NIT website and click on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants,
- Step #2: Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to NIT online application system, form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the NIT online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during registration stage includes your name, O-Level number, email, password, type of programme you are applying, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Login to NIT online application and provide your basic information. It includes things like your sex, marital status, date of birth, among others. Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and password. These applicants can log in to the system anytime
- Step #4: Application fee payments: When logged in applicant will be able to make application fee payment and complete the application.
- Step #5: The Online application, online application and course selection feature will only be visible for filling once application fee is paid.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: In order to successfully complete the application; applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
1. Your name must be the same as in Form IV Certificate
2. Date of Birth must be the same as in Birth Certificate
3. Form IV index Number must be the same as in Form IV Certificate
4. Failure to any of the above, Your application will be disqualified
5. Make sure Application Type and Entry Type are correct before submit form in the right side because you will not be able to start any new application
6. Once Form IV Index Number Registered, you will not be able to change it.
7. Application fee must be paid within four (4) days from the first day of filling an application, otherwise your account will be deleted permanent.
8. Make sure you read Admission requirement before selecting/Choose programmes.
Application fee should be paid via TIGO PESA, AIRTEL MONEY, M PESA, NMB, EXIM BANK or CRDB. Mode of payment will be specified after successful registration into the Online application system.