How to download KNEC Results for the whole school. To check KCPE results for the entire school, you don’t need any special technical skills or knowledge. You will need basic computer knowledge. Also, not everyone can download results for a given school. This especially true because you can’t access the online KNEC account of a given school unless you have their username and password. Below is the procedure you should follow when it comes to checking KCPE results per school.
To access KCPE results online, you will need the following:
- KNEC portal login credentials for the school in question
- Active internet connection
- A laptop, mobile phone or even a desktop
- A browser
- Enough space in your gadget to accommodate the download.
- Basic computer/phone skills
School can now access the 2021 KCSE results online from the KNEC portal; http://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/. You can now download the school’s nominal roll easily.
You can get the results by using this procedure;
1. Visit the official KNEC schools’ portal by clicking the link above.
3. Once inside the portal, you will see several boxes. First, under the box labelled ‘FROM INDEX’, input the index number of the first candidate (in full) and in the box labelled ‘TO INDEX NUMBER’ input the last candidate’s index Number. Click on ‘VIEW REPORT’
4. Wait for the result slips to load. When all the slips are loaded, click on the Menu labeled ‘EXPORT’.
6. The KCSE Result slips will be downloaded to an offline storage in your computer.
7. You can then print the downloaded result slips.
Finally, candidates can check their KCSE 2020 results by visiting their former schools a day after the official release of the exam.